Skip to Main Content

How to Deal with a Burglary #Tip 2

The person in charge of the premises should know what happened. Therefore, the first course of action is to contact your landlord or property manager if you live in a rented apartment.  contact Great Lakes Security Hardware for help. Call (888) 855-6257 if you have been a victim of burglary and you need burglary repairs.